Reply To: Introduce Yourself

Home Forums Let’s Talk – Summer 2021 Introduce Yourself Reply To: Introduce Yourself

Rose Couse
Participant

Hi, my name is Rose Couse and I live in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. I moved to Cambridge about 10 years ago for my job, from the small town where I was born and grew up, Tillsonburg, Ontario.
Professionally, I am a Registered Early Childhood Educator and currently supervise a child care program. That program is slated to close in September of this year, so no better time than now to make a commitment to my writing. This group came to my attention at the perfect time and I am excited to learn from all of you, to advance my writing skills and to finally write my story.
The project I want to work on through this group is my memoir, working title is The View From Here. I look forward to the instruction, accountability, sharing and connections with writers and story tellers.
I am passionate about resiliency and well-being, specifically about how we can foster this for young children. Over the past few years and especially during the pandemic, I have done a lot of research, reading and on-line learning. One of my projects is to write a book for parents and people that work with young children.
My other hobby is nature photography and I love to get out on the local trails with my camera.
Look forward to meeting all of you.