Free Five-Day Writing Challenge
- Discover new methods of brainstorming story ideas,
- Trigger long-forgotten memories by mining the firsts of your life–your first job, large purchase, kiss, car, trip, hospital stay, etc.,
- Use a proven technique to take your big life and break it into manageable parts, making it easier to write your stories,
- Learn how to write story titles, openings, middles, conflict/central issues, and closings,
- Create drafts of five new stories,
- Find inspiration, accountability, and support to write each day,
- Be encouraged to share what you’ve written on a secure page only for challenge members,
- Enjoy access to all challenge content for sixty (60) full days after you receive your final video.
Yes! Sign me up for the challenge!
Read what members say about the challenge!
The five day challenge helped me enhance my writing and establish a daily writing routine. It was well organized and easy to participate in. —Rose Couse
The challenge got me moving on a project I’ve been putting off for years. It gave me structure and broke down a larger goal into manageable chunks. Thank you, Patricia, for a very well organized, easily accessible, user-friendly jump start to writing that now looks like fun instead of an obligation.” —Cathy Farrar
Thank you for your inspirational teaching. Your exercises, prompts, and insights were so helpful. I have incorporated your ideas and am INSPIRED!!!” —Cheryl Floyd